Hell's Half Mile and the Bay City State Theatre are bringing some special popup drive-in movie events to Bay City this summer as part of our HHM 14.5 celebration! We're bringing classic films to the big, Big, BIG screen in Downtown Bay City for FREE!!!
Spaces are limited based on current gathering restrictions, so we're planning to register to reserve spaces in advance.
- You must register to get a space for each screening
- Gates are open from 8:00pm to 8:30pm. If you arrive past 8:30pm your spot may be given away on a first-come first-served basis
- We ask you to stay in your car once the movie begins
- A maximum of 45 cars are allowed
- Please remain in your car for the duration of the event. If concessions are available, please wear a mask to leave our car when going to purchase concessions
- We're producing these drive-in screenings as a courtesy to our community. We ask that you please return the kindness and be courteous to others watching the movie, as well as our volunteers helping to make this happen
What to Expect
- Arrival time is between 8:00pm and 8:30pm. Gate is closed at 8:30 and all cars should be in place at that time
- When you arrive you will be given instructions to tune in to a radio frequency for sound, shutting off your car lights, and keeping your car power on
- There are no restrooms available
- Please leave the neighborhood quietly when the movie ends
- Limited concessions may be available
ALL SPACES HAVE BEEN RESERVED. SEE YOU NEXT TIME!
July 12th - "Labyrinth"
Arrival Time: 8-8:30pm
Location: Parking Lot on Fifth Street & Adams Street, behind City Market, Downtown Bay City (enter on Fifth Street)