FILM + MUSIC + ENERGY + YOU = HHM!
Earn tickets and passes by helping out with planning, special events before, during, and after the festival.
We need energetic, enthusiastic, and devoted volunteers to help us make our event a success. Volunteer and meet others who share your interest in film and music. There are many ways to help: planning, promoting, ushering/guest assistance, event set-up/break-down, reception/party support, film/photo/sound tech, concessions, and merchandise.
We invite both individuals and groups to volunteer at HHM. Bay County businesses: volunteering for the HHM can be a great team-building activity and opportunity to enhance our local art & entertainment for members of our community.
Hell’s Half Mile Volunteer Details
- We ask that you commit to 12 hours or 2 – 3 shifts during the festival
- Attend volunteer orientation & meetings
- Sign a volunteer agreement
- Do not consume alcohol while on shift
- Only agree to volunteer for shifts you are actually willing and able to work
- The festival’s success depends on our volunteers. If you can’t make your shift for some reason, please let us know ASAP so we can fill your shift